Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.017 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 21% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,238,745 (COL$6,009,041) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 30 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Marbella costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,321 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)