Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.826 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,741,627 (COL$5,417,753) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 400 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Miami, Florida costs $1.47 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 240 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 400 (about 2 hours ago)