Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4334.010 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,256,504 (12,057 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)