Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4560.912 IRR / SRD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 72,862,683 (15,975 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €5.45 (about 1 hour ago)