Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.000 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 37,083,177 (₨76,777) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)