Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 51094.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,839,896 (€1,915) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)