Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41767.277 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 51% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,555,100 (€2,431) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)