Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / PAB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 43% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,337,972 (2,735 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)