Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 49446.435 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 148,597,139 (€3,005) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kisumu costs Shilling500 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (38 minutes ago)