Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 36398.648 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 53% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,913,830 (€3,102) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (42 minutes ago)