Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 251%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32370.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 221% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,519,908 ($3,878) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)