Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 62.849 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 34,718,841 (552,416 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (about 2 hours ago)