Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Palmyra have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.632 IRR / SYP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 8% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,110,876 (964,308 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)