Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 27211.233 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,496,256 (NZ$4,759) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)