Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 22839.028 IRR / NZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 110,993,343 (NZ$4,860) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)