Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 37690.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 79% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,690,413 ($3,123) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)