Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 45870.429 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,800,232 (€2,655) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 1 hour ago)