Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 28,726,927 (Rp 11,857,868) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (43 minutes ago)