Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.982 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,010,164 (Rp 19,789,225) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)