Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.740 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,693,751 (Rp 21,422,441) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)