Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 358.005 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 75,738,835 (₨211,558) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)