Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 363.687 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is 4% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,043,049 (₨198,091) in Pakpattan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 5 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 6 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $697 (about 6 hours ago)