Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 47883.864 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 144,220,756 (€3,012) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,500,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (27 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)