Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 184%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 44369.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 106% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 147,756,533 (€3,330) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,400 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)