Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1805.086 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,719,083 (Mex$ 34,746) in Pachuca.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)