Cost of living in Owerri, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Owerri have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Owerri.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 99.549 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Owerri (Nigeria) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,370,718 (495,945 ₦) in Owerri.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)