Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35018.211 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,133,613 (€1,432) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)