Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 49149.378 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,907,040 (€2,480) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)