Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 295.757 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 26% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,367,668 (122,965 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)