Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 362.073 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 61,147,648 (168,882 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)