Cost of living comparison between Oulu, Finland and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 34229.187 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 78% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,676,131 (€2,532) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Herzliya costs 16 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (33 minutes ago)