Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 41381.400 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 110% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 145,001,015 (€3,504) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)