Cost of living in Oulu, Finland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 264%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 46012.438 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oulu (Finland) is 131% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,501,664 (€3,358) in Oulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 2 hours ago)