Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 70.497 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 67% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 104,256,052 (1,478,865 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 3 hours ago)