Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36280.312 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 64% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,868,838 (€1,760) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)