Cost of living comparison between Osorno, Chile and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 47.564 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,313,878 (CH$1,078,843) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (24 minutes ago)