Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.480 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 82,770,029 (CH$1,368,558) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)