Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 9086.291 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 105,051,466 (11,562TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Johor Bahru costs RM2.66 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (41 minutes ago)