Cost of living comparison between Oslo, Norway and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,051 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3832.658 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 155% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 149,655,094 (kr 39,047) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Tampere costs €90 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)