Cost of living in Oslo, Norway compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 244%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 909 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5418.495 IRR / NOK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oslo (Norway) is 232% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 231,434,244 (kr 42,712) in Oslo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)