Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6256.796 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,332,985 (15,716 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,900,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)