Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6969.104 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 45% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,151,622 (14,371 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)