Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 553.101 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 50,761,040 (91,775 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)