Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.325 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 27,543,962 (56,988 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)