Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 510.585 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 45,294,182 (88,710 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (36 minutes ago)