Cost of living in Osh, Kyrgyzstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 479.212 IRR / KGS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osh (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,076,764 (73,197 som) in Osh.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Londrina costs R$ 499 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buffalo, New York costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20,715 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 69,697,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $3.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)