Cost of living in Osaka, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.122 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osaka (Japan) is 95% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 142,666,550 (¥488,380) in Osaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (26 minutes ago)