Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6122.333 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,005,164 ($b10,291) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)