Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5415.981 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 63,486,030 ($b11,722) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $69 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (about 2 hours ago)