Cost of living in Oruro, Bolivia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4800.157 IRR / BOB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oruro (Bolivia) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 62,088,933 ($b12,935) in Oruro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (30 minutes ago)