Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 547.426 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 60,233,580 (руб 110,031) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (17 minutes ago)