Cost of living in Orenburg, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 658.396 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Orenburg (Russia) is 4% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 74,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 70,747,211 (руб 107,454) in Orenburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)