Cost of living in Örebro, Sweden compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3729.687 IRR / SEK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Örebro (Sweden) is 84% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 118,755,502 (31,841 kr) in Örebro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)