Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 307.508 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 10% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 69,134,955 (224,823 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 1.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)