Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 355.491 IRRX / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,636,770 (291,544 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)