Cost of living in Oran, Algeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.886 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oran (Algeria) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,076,647 (227,009 Dinar) in Oran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)