Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 97.207 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 46% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 20,974,282 (215,769 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)