Cost of living in Oral, Kazakhstan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 116.090 IRR / KZT *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oral (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 51,511,164 (443,717 KZT) in Oral.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)