Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 668 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 41746.642 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 44% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 98,273,370 (€2,354) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)