Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 10983.129 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 27% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 95,563,196 (8,701 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 75,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)