Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.303 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,793,798 (569,142 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)