Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Ondo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Ondo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 102.177 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 39,185,528 (383,508 ₦) in Ondo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)