Cost of living in Ondo, Nigeria compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 117.318 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ondo (Nigeria) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 68,665,478 (585,291 ₦) in Ondo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)