Cost of living in Omsk, Russia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.024 IRR / RUB *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Omsk (Russia) is 11% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 67,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,866,416 (руб 98,949) in Omsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)