Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 11056.605 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,851,211 (7,674 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)