Cost of living in Olsztyn, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9774.991 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olsztyn (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 94,186,702 (9,635 zł) in Olsztyn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)