Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 709.575 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,100,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 65,864,217 (Php92,822) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)