Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 651.013 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 36,325,372 (Php55,798) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)