Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 694.363 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,125,158 (Php85,150) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)