Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 38081.404 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 123,052,249 (€3,231) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)