Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 32659.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,293,825 ($2,979) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 65,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)