Cost of living comparison between Okayama, Japan and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 305.854 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,565,412 (¥142,438) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Seville costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (about 1 hour ago)