Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.820 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 72,991,142 (¥248,421) in Okayama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)