Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 565.539 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 33% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,889,674 (58,156 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)