Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 675.590 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,355,872 (84,897 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $160 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Liverpool costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,450,000 (about 2 hours ago)