Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1233.536 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,620,362 (47,522₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)