Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1609.831 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 73,722,235 (45,795₴) in Odessa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 666 Birr (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)