Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7721.486 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 74,814,618 (GH₵9,689) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)