Cost of living in Obuasi, Ghana compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 7469.092 IRR / GHS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obuasi (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,387,319 (GH₵6,077) in Obuasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (27 minutes ago)