Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 284.965 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 101,467,973 (¥356,072) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 33,123 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (43 minutes ago)