Cost of living in Obihiro, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.820 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 108% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 152,039,737 (¥517,458) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)