Cost of living in Oaxaca, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1850.358 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oaxaca (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 56,853,908 (Mex$ 30,726) in Oaxaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)