Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 305.205 IRR / JPY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 102% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 133,814,112 (¥438,440) in Numazu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (about 1 hour ago)